My place for sharing my tango experiences from the dance floor and the scene


Datos personales

Mi foto
Bailarina de tango. Vestuarista. Dibujante.Intereses: Arte, Historia, Viajes, Culturas-musicas-danzas del mundo. Mis prioridades: familia y amigos y mi carrera. Tango dancer. Fashion designer. Illustrator. Interests: Art, History, Travel, Cultures-dances-music of the world. My priorities in life: family and friends, my career. Website: http://www.marcelatroncoso.com

lunes, 30 de agosto de 2021

Wonderful night yesterday as Dj at TangoPavillonen in Copenhagen!



Such a WONDERFUL NIGHT at TangoPavillonen last milonga of the season yesterday  30 August in Copenhagen!



Amazing to see so many people dancing tango from the heart!






THANKS a lot to all dancers for being there!



SPECIAL THANKS to all my dear friends from Sweden and Denmark who were there!  Your presence yesterday meant a lot to me.  You all are always in my heart!




A big, big THANKS to the organizers for trusting my work as Dj!    You made an extraordinary effort to open again after the pandemic, to keep tango alive and kicking!



Many more Tango nights like yesterday´s are needed, because dancing brings out all the happiness, health, hope and energy we always have had inside us, even in these last challenging months!




See you next summer at TangoPavillonen, and hopefully many more times at the dancefloor before that!



LOVE & THE BEST TANGOS TO YOU ALL! ❤️😀



No hay comentarios: