My place for sharing my tango experiences from the dance floor and the scene


Datos personales

Mi foto
Bailarina de tango. Vestuarista. Dibujante.Intereses: Arte, Historia, Viajes, Culturas-musicas-danzas del mundo. Mis prioridades: familia y amigos y mi carrera. Tango dancer. Fashion designer. Illustrator. Interests: Art, History, Travel, Cultures-dances-music of the world. My priorities in life: family and friends, my career. Website: http://www.marcelatroncoso.com

miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2023

Djing at TangoPavillonen milonga, last edition of the year, on 28th August in Copenhagen.

On Monday 28 August I was invited to play as Dj at the last edition of the year at the summer milonga TangoPavillonen in Copenhagen.


A very special night with Orquesta Tangarte playing wonderfully, and making everybody dance until the last tanda.


.
It's always a privilege to be there, sharing with my danish and swedish friends this lovely milonga at one of the coziest venues in Copenhagen.




TangoPavillonen became not only a dancing venue, but a very friendly summer meeting for dancers.


All that surrounded by a nice park recently totally renewed. You feel there like dancing in Paradise!


I´M VERY HAPPY AND THANKFUL for the invitation to be part of that special night. 




.
THANKS TangoPavillonen team for trusting my work as Dj.
THANKS to all dancers and friends who were there.
Hope to see you very soon in the dance floor 😀


No hay comentarios: