TANGO & SPANISH IN BUENOS AIRES 3 - 17 JANUARY 2023
Traveling on 2nd January.
Arriving in Buenos Aires 3rd January.
Leaving Buenos Aires 17th January.
Welcome to join us in this trip to experience Tango in the city where it was born. An unique opportunity to do it with a native tango teacher as your permanent guide.
Get the chance to develop your tango skills and learn some Spanish (optional), while you enjoy 14 days in the capital of tango among friends.
Get amazed by the Argentinean traditions, food and people. . An encounter that you certainly will remember for a long time!
As additional, we plan sightseeing including Buenos Aires city and surroundings, and a traditional Argentinean asado
OUR TRIP IS VERY FLEXIBLE. YOU DECIDE WHICH ACTIVITIES YOU WANT TO JOIN
Our schedule includes a well planned selection of absolute top milongas, sightseeing and activities, that you might follow entirely or partially depending on interest or own wishes.
- HOTEL located in the center of town, close to milongas/practicas/ shops/ with emblematic sites of the city just some minutes walking distance, an area with many transport connections, and close by the subway.
- TANGO PRACTICAS & MILONGAS: we will visit every day at least one among the most emblematic milongas and practicas, getting a taste of different styles of dancing and socializing.
- WORKSHOPS with local teachers with international background.
- SIGHTSEEING in the city and surroundings.
- SPANISH CLASSES if you wish : Four Spanish classes, one hour each one, with the basics to communicate in the city/ milongas, during the first week. Learn basic vocabulary/ verbs / phrases, and basic tango terminology in an easy way, through conversation.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES
- SHOPPING TOUR (TANGO shoes & clothes and more)
- Argentinean asado (barbecue) special party, among local tango dancers
Argentinean tango teacher & dancer MARCELA TRONCOSO
- Price include: Planning for the whole schedule (milongas /practicas /sightseeing /activities) Reservation of the hotel. Coordination of workshops/special classes with teachers. Guidance in town/sightseeing/activities according to the schedule. Spanish classes (depending of the package chosen)
- Price does not include: Costs for: hotel, flight, meals and argentinean asado, entrance/beverages in milongas, workshops and private classes, transportation from/to the airports and within the city/surroundings, entrance fee in touristic sites and venues.
- Because of the booking in group of the hotel we got already an extremely good price in the lodging.
LET US KNOW YOUR INTEREST and we will invite you to join our FACEBOOK GROUP TANGO & SPANISH TRIPS to get more information about prices and conditions.
If you do not have Facebook account, we will send you information by mail.