My place for sharing my tango experiences from the dance floor and the scene


Datos personales

Mi foto
Bailarina de tango. Vestuarista. Dibujante.Intereses: Arte, Historia, Viajes, Culturas-musicas-danzas del mundo. Mis prioridades: familia y amigos y mi carrera. Tango dancer. Fashion designer. Illustrator. Interests: Art, History, Travel, Cultures-dances-music of the world. My priorities in life: family and friends, my career. Website: http://www.marcelatroncoso.com

domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2022

Thanks for another lovely season with Tango courses in Helsingborg organized by Tangorama association!


Now courses in Helsingborg organized by Tangorama association are finished.

We have had a great time together, and I´m very thankful for all the positive feedback, inspiration, and learning I got from all who were there.




I highly appreciate the effort you have made to be part of the courses, some of you attending from Halmstad and even Göteborg.




There´s no limit to what you can achieve If you go for it with passion, humbleness, respect, conviction, and resilience.




THANKS for that embrace from the heart that we exchange every Saturday.
THANKS to dear Tania Bauder, for the possibility to bring the courses to her wonderful venue.




BIGGEST THANKS to Tangorama, for once more trusting my teaching.
You are the ones that opened the door for me in Sweden in 2003, and I´m very happy and thankful for this special connection over the years.





Life feels just wonderful when sharing what you love the most with others.




Love, happiness, health, light and the best dances to all you! And my biggest hug until we meet again!  



No hay comentarios: